Monday, April 7, 2008

Black Dog

I can't believe how long it has been since I have updated this little blog of mine. It isn't exactly like nothing has happened I think it is more along the lines of too much happening. I don't have a well thought out coherent theme today so I will just go with the flow...

My cousin, Brandon, sent me this picture from his First Anniversary trip to the Grand Canyon. I guess what they say about the first year being the hardest is true as demonstrated here by Whitney's desire to throw Brandon into the canyon. Good thing Brandon was strong enough to catch himself on the edge. I hear she regrets doing it, but I am not so sure I will ever trust her again!
















Now you have to watch this video that Brandon just sent me:




On a less amusing note, I would really like to be at the beach today. This office exhausts me, especially being alone in it most of the time. Here is the torturous view from my office (a little blurry):





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Led Zeppelin reference!

meish said...

what a lovely view! today, i definitely wanted to be lounging beachside...

Brandon said...

Am I the only one who's going to comment on the cat and bird? They're the cutest thing I've seen all day!